I’m a Freelance Senior Graphic/Web Designer with solid artworking skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for print and web. An experienced all-rounder, I can take a project from brief to final output. See here for a full list of software skills.
I have 7 years commercial experience designing and producing artwork for marketing campaigns across a range of media including:
- Leaflets, Brochures and Posters
- Large Format Digital Print, POS
- Display Banners and Exhibition Stands
- Bus Shelters, London Undergound
- Mobile Phone SIM Cards and Vouchers
- Business Cards and Stationery
- Press Display Ads
I’m a Designer, not a coder, but I can edit HTML and CSS and create pixel perfect web graphics. I love the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) and understand Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). I also use Flash and Premiere for animated banners and moving images, plus Reason, Ableton and Soundbooth for audio.
- Website Layouts, Landing Pages
- Slideshows/Carousels/image sliders
- HTML Email Flyers, Newsletters
- Animated GIF/Flash banners
- In-store digital advertising
I live in East London, UK
I DJ and produce Deep House and Techno as “Dexter Ford” and have released original tracks and remixes on a number of labels. My debut artist album “Till Before” was released on 1st July this year.
When I’m not designing, DJing or producing music I read about Internet Marketing, Social Media and Search Engine Optimisation.
Despite my name, I know nothing of blood splatter analysis.